- You must not send, or prepare to send, messages which include content:
- That is unlawful, malicious, or obscene;
- That could offend any kind of religious ethnic racial or minority group;
- That could cause harm to minors;
- For which they do not hold the copyright (or have a right to use) or which infringes another’s patent, trademark or other rights;
- That could cause damage to the recipient’s computer or any data stored on their computer or to any system over which the message was being delivered.
- You must not send, or prepare to send, messages on behalf of third parties whether or not a charge is made for doing this unless this is explicitly stated as acceptable in your software licence;
- You must do the following:
- Only send messages to existing customers and to contacts who have clearly opted to receive messages;
- Always make clear the source of the message and the organisation responsible for the content;
- Deal with any replies or responses in messages in a timely and professional manner;
- At all times abide by both the letter and the spirit the current version of the Etelligent "Code of Conduct".